一起学英语第三期,things change,people change

这是看老友记学英语系列的第三期,当然就是第一季第三集,后面的就不具体说了,都会按照顺序说,只会在每季结束以及开始的时候提醒一下。
这一集的主题是菲比飞来横财,钱来了又来,还都是白送。当然莫妮卡的新男朋友戏份也很足,特别的是所有人都很喜欢他反而让莫妮卡有点不自然。
照例喜欢的画面镇场子。
在这里插入图片描述

句子

As someone who’s seen more than her fair share of bad beef。
身为一个阅尽天下极品男的人 or 不只是看过自己盘里的坏牛肉(不愉快的场面我见多了)
Since always. It’s like dating language. You know, like ‘It’s not you’ means ‘It is you’.
一直都是这样。就像是约会用语。比如,“问题不是出在你"意思是"就是你”。
Or ‘You’re such a nice guy’ means ‘I’m gonna be dating leatherwearing alcoholics and complaining about them to you."
或者"你真是个好人"意思是说我要和穿着皮服的酒鬼约会再向你抱怨。
It’s not mine. I didn’t earn it. If I kept it, it would be like stealing.
这些钱不是我的,不是我赚来的,如果我留着,那不跟偷来的一样了。
Yeah, but if you spent it, it would be like shopping!
对,但如果你花光它,那就跟购物一样了!
I just want things back, you know, the way they were.
我只想事情回到之前的样子。(此处ross估计还在伤心自己的狗狗)
Yes, it’s like when you’re a kid, and your parents put your dog to sleep, and they tell you it went off to live on some farm.
没错,就像你小时候,你的狗安乐死了,父母会告诉你是送去某个农场。
Ross: That’s funny, that, no, because, uh, our parents actually did, uh, send our dog off to live on a farm.
真有意思,不过我爸妈是真的…… 把我们的狗送去农场了。
Monica: Uh, Ross.
嗯,罗斯。
Ross: What? Wh hello? The Millners’ farm in Connecticut? The Millners, they had this unbelievable farm, they had horses, and, and rabbits that he could chase
什么?怎么了?康涅狄格州的米勒家农场?是很棒的农场,有马还有可供追逐的兔子…
Ross: Oh, my God! ChiChi!

单词

在这里插入图片描述
在这里插入图片描述

发布了11 篇原创文章 · 获赞 0 · 访问量 1171

猜你喜欢

转载自blog.csdn.net/xiyangxia666hui/article/details/105415032
今日推荐