一起学英语第十六期

Joey and Chandler meet Phoebe’s twin sister Ursula, Joey likes her, Ross’s monkey is getting more and more difficult to control, Chandler has to fire a very beautiful girl, can he do it?
Joey和Chandler遇见了Phoebe的双胞胎姐姐Ursula,Joey很喜欢她,Ross的猴子越来越难以控制,Chandler不得不开除一个非常漂亮的女孩,他能做到吗?
照例喜欢的图片镇场。
Carol没来,Ross来扮孕妇

句子

So I don’t know whether he’s testing me, or just acting out, but my monkey is out of control. Like, he keeps erasing the messages on my machine, supposedly by accident.
我不知道它在考验我还是在发泄情绪,我的猴子已经无法控制了。比如它不断清除我答录机上的留言,就当是不小心的吧。
Not from where I was standing.
在我看来一点也不胖。
It doesn’t matter. You don’t dip your pen in the company ink.
这不重要,兔子不吃窝边草。
we are gonna be laying off people in every department.
每个部门都得裁员。
Okay. Let me put it this way.
好吧。我这么说吧。
I see. I guess you never really know what’s goin’ on inside a person’s head.
我知道了。人的心中在想什么,别人永远无法完全了解。
I always knew I was having a baby, I just never realized the baby was having me.
我一直都知道我有孩子了,只是没意识到孩子也有我做爸爸了。
Look, I don’t see why I should have to miss out on the coaching training just because I’m a woman.
听着,我不觉得因为我是个女人,我就得错过教练训练。
For the past couple of days, people have been avoiding me and giving me these really strange looks.
最近几天大家都躲着我,而且用奇怪的眼神看我。

单词

重点单词
重点单词

发布了26 篇原创文章 · 获赞 1 · 访问量 1650

猜你喜欢

转载自blog.csdn.net/xiyangxia666hui/article/details/105673776
今日推荐