一起学英语第十四期

Valentine’s day is coming, but nobody is dating anyone right now.Phoebe is going out with this weird ex-boyfriend, Joey is going out with Chandler, Ross is going out with this beautiful woman who lives in the same building…
情人节就要到了,但是现在还没有人有对象。Phoebe 要和古怪的前男友约会,Joey 和Chandler一起去约会,Ross 和住在同一栋楼的美女约会……
照例喜欢的图片镇场。
Carol安慰Ross
Carol安慰Ross

句子

Actually tomorrow night kinda depends on how tonight goes.
实际上明晚做什么全看今天过得如何。
Don’t you dare bail on me. The only reason she’s going out with me is because I said I could bring a friend for her friend.
你敢放我鸽子试试!是因为我答应带我的朋友介绍给她的朋友,她才答应与我约会的!
I’m making a break for it, I’m going out the window.
好吧,我要逃了,我要从窗子爬出去。(约会时的一个梗,从厕所的窗户逃走)
He’s…a stupid man who left us his credit card.
他是…把信用卡留给我们的笨蛋。
In my next life, I’m coming back as a toilet brush.
下辈子我要成马桶刷了。
This isn’t the first boyfriend bonfire that we’ve seen get out of control.
这不是我们见过的第一件烧毁男友物品失控的事件了。
You know that thing you put over here with the pin in it? It’s time to take the pin out.
你知道,你摆在一旁的那件事,是时候把它拿出来了。
Or maybe I screwed up the first date I had in 9 years.
或者,我搞砸了九年来的第一次约会。
The right woman is just waiting for you.
合适的女人正在等着你。
There’s someone I want you to say hi to. He just happened to call.
这儿有个人我想让你打个招呼。他正好打电话过来了。

单词

重点单词
重点单词

发布了26 篇原创文章 · 获赞 1 · 访问量 1652

猜你喜欢

转载自blog.csdn.net/xiyangxia666hui/article/details/105626652