(Modern Family S01E04) Part 1 Gay&Gloria Manny参加slumber party 被捉弄

Part 1  Gay&Gloria  Manny参加slumber party 被捉弄

杰  我回来了                                  Jay, I'm home.

曼尼打电话回来了吗                      Did Manny call?

没  因为他啥事也没有                    No, because he's fine.

他是去睡衣派对  又不是黑帮火拼   It was a slumber party, not a gang fight.

我只是想他融入集体                      I just want him to fit in.

我要去冲个澡  你要一起来吗         I'm gonna take a shower. Do you care to join me?

宝贝  车库的小提箱里有一杆枪     You know, honey, there's a gun in the footlocker in the garage.

                               

要是我哪天脑袋发昏拒绝和你共浴 If I ever say no to that question,

你直接一枪打死我吧                      I want you to use it on me.

 

扫描二维码关注公众号,回复: 3797941 查看本文章

 

 

*****************************************************************************************************

怎么回事                            What's that?

听起来像是有鸟撞上玻璃了 Sounds like a bird hit the window.

天呐  这是个凶兆                Oh, God. That's a bad sign.

 

***************************************************************************************************

 

妈  我回来了                                 Mom, I'm home!

宝贝  睡衣派对好玩吗                   Ay, baby! Did you have fun at the slumber party?

你肯定累坏了                               You must be exhausted.

不  我一点儿也不累                      No, I'm not tired at all.

我是第一个睡着的                        I was the first one to fall asleep.

你脸上是什么                               What's on your face?

是与朋友欢聚后的幸福笑容          A smile from having such a good time with my friends.

不是的  过来                                No. Come here.

看                                                Look.

原来他们是笑这个啊                    That's why they were laughing.

我还以为是我对时事的评论很逗呢     I thought it was my funny take on current events.

                                         

他们为什么要干这种事                      Why would they do something like that?

没什么好担心的                                 Don't worry about it.

小孩子们成天就搞这种恶作剧            Guys pull pranks like that all the time.

                                               

                                                

                                    

                                       

你也捉弄他们一下呗                          You just gotta prank 'em back.

要让他们知道                                    You just gotta show 'em

你是会以牙还牙的                             you're willing to give as good as you get.

                                        

你想什么呢                                        What do you think?

报仇                                                   Revenge.

我还挺喜欢的                                     I like it.

猜你喜欢

转载自blog.csdn.net/weixin_42072280/article/details/83211772