(Modern Family S01E04) Part 6

 

-小迪迪  你可算来啦  -你好            - D-Money! There he is. - Hey.

-快进来  -你好                    - Come on in. - Hey.

-你好  -你好吗                      - Hi. - How you doing?

我很好                                              Good.

喂  各位                                      Um- Uh, hey, everybody.

-这位是迪兰  -你们好                           - This is Dylan. - Hey.

-你好迪兰  -你好                              - Hi, Dylan. - Hey.

这孩子心地非常善良                           He has a very gentle soul.

一句"你好"你就看出来了                     You got that from "Hey"?

迪兰  我看你带了乐器啊                     So, Dylan, see you brought the ax.

-是啊  我刚排练回来  -真棒                       - Yeah, yeah. I just came from practice. - Sweet.

真怀念当年                                      Miss those days.

你以前也在乐队混吗                             Oh, you were in a band?

本来可以的  但是在高中时                  Could have been, but in high school

一心痴迷于魔术  所以嘛                         I was really all about my magic, so-

                                            

老天啊  别吹了                                  Oh, my God. Over.

肯定是爸爸和歌洛莉亚来了                Oh, that's gonna be Dad and Gloria.

米奇                                                  Oh, Mitchell.

我知道这很傻  但我..                         . I know it's silly, but...

我真有点儿紧张了                              I'm a little nervous.

那可不傻  紧张是正常的                       Oh. That's not silly. You should be.

-好呀  -你好                                      - Hola. Hola. - How are you?

-曼尼  -菲尔                                         - Manny? - Phil.

-胡子真帅  -谢谢                                    - Nice mustache. - Thank you.

别逗他  小心他把你家给烧了             Don't make fun. He may burn your house down.

老天                                                    Oh, boy.

迪迪                                                      Dede.

杰  歌洛莉亚  你们好                            Hi, Jay, Gloria.

她在这儿干嘛                                       What is she doing here?

她那话什么意思  她不知道我要来吗     What does she mean, "What is she doing here?"

-米奇尔跟你说了我会来  -瞎说                - Mitchell told you I'd be here. - Lies!

我不能跟她说  否则她就不来了                  I couldn't tell her, because she wouldn't come.

歌洛莉亚  我妈妈想为之前的事道歉             Gloria, uh, my mom wants to apologize for everything.

所以你就给歌洛莉亚来个突然袭击吗           So you just spring it on Gloria like this?

                                                

米奇尔  你有病是吧                 Mitchell, what the hell is wrong with you?

我不想听她道歉                      I don't want her apologies.

宝贝  不能怪你                         Who could blame you, honey?

所以都怪你出的馊主意                 Which is why this is a terrible idea by you!

杰  曼尼  我们走                        Jay. Manny. Let's go.

歌洛莉亚  等等                       Oh, wait, wait, Gloria.

我只是想告诉你                        I- I just want to tell you

我对大闹婚礼的事非常抱歉            how sorry I am for ruining your wedding.

我那时孤独一人  日子很不爽             I was struggling with being alone.

同时  杰那么快就有了新恋情             Meanwhile, Jay moves on so easily,

而且他找的不是一般的女人                 and-and not with just anyone-

而是一位                                           with a...

年轻的                                               young...

聪明  而且美丽的女人                 and smart and beautiful woman.

我并不指望你原谅我                     I don't expect you to forgive me.

如果我是你  我只想抽我自己丫的   If I were you, I'd want to punch me right in the mouth.

我觉得我们家今天报仇也报够了        I think we've had enough revenge in this family for one day.

真好啊  你们看                                    Ah. Okay. Y- You see?

我们家即将翻开新的一页  多亏了我 Yeah, we're all gonna move past this, and because of me,

我可不是妈妈的小乖乖                         who's not a mama's boy, but is

而是个通情达理  善于察言观色的智者 a caring person with wisdom and emotional insight.

都给我记着吧  衰货们                         So make a note, bitches.

你真心不适合王婆自夸                       It's not a good color on you.

我原谅你                                               I forgive you.

我没料到会这样                                     I am not prepared for this.

我只是                                                    I just-

我想                                                     I- I wanna

-扭断你的脖子  -什么                             - rip your head off! - What?

搞毛啊                                             What are you doing?

-你毁了我的婚礼  -不                     - You ruined my wedding! - Oh, no!

我按住歌洛莉亚了                           Oh! I got Gloria!

-我按住歌洛莉亚了  -妈  别这样         - I got Gloria! - Mom, come on.

腿别乱蹬                                            Unbend your legs.

我按住歌洛莉亚了                              I got Gloria.

站好  都是大人了  别闹了                        Stand up like a big girl. Come on.

好了  别闹了  别闹了  都别闹了             All right. Stop it. Stop it. Stop it, the two of you.

-让你见笑了  很抱歉  -没事没事              - I am so sorry about this. - No, it's cool. It's cool.

真是太荒唐了  歌洛莉亚不是小三             This is ridiculous. Gloria didn't steal me,

迪迪  你是知道的                                       Dede, and you know it.

我们夫妻不和已经多年                            We grew apart for years,

你离开家去寻找自我  记得吗                  and you left to find yourself, remember?

我还以为自己能处理好                          I thought I could handle this.

我很抱歉                                      I'm so sorry.

谁要听你丫说抱歉                          You don't say sorry anymore!

-你的抱歉都是放屁  -我拉住歌洛莉亚了 - That word means nothing in your mouth! - I got Gloria.

我都不知道出什么事了                       I don't know what just happened.

我知道                                          I do.

我是说  在我看来这事很简单           I mean, it seems pretty simple to me.

你们都极力想护住些美好的东西       You're reaching out, trying to hold on to something awesome.

这个  或许你不该...                          Um, maybe- maybe you shouldn't...

没事没事  我不习惯这样                         Look, look, look. I'm not used to this-

这种大家族的家事儿                            the whole big family thing.

在我家  我们甚至互相不说话            In my house, we don't even talk to each other.

有趣的是  当我第一眼见到海莉            You know, it's funny- the first time I saw Haley,

我就知道我喜欢她                              I knew I liked her.

她很美丽动人                          I mean, she's beautiful and everything,

但不只如此                                but it's-it's not just that.

她还有一种令人折服的自信      It's that she's got this killer confidence-

                                    

那种  那种自信                    you know, the kind of confidence

来自于像你们这样的大家庭 that you get from having a family like this...

这种充满激情                            that's passionate...

对异国美女的包容                  and accepting of hot foreigners...

对基佬和疯婆子的包容            and gay dudes and nutty people.

就是                                              You know,

真正相亲相爱的家庭                       a family that actually loves each other.

我无法相信自己会说出这话               I can't believe I'm gonna say this,

但也许我们应该让她跟他去              but maybe we should let her go with him.

他真是个好小伙                                   He's perfect.

各位  海莉说迪兰是个音乐家                   Everybody, Haley says that Dylan is a musician,

而且他写歌写得非常好                               and he writes some great songs.

-是啊  -老弟  来演奏一曲吧                               - Yeah. - Play something, bro.

好吧  你们真想听的话当然可以                    Well, I guess so, if you want me to.

给大家来一首好歌吧                               We could all use a nice tune right now.

这首歌嘛  其实是我写给海莉的                   This is, uh, actually a song I wrote for Haley.

歌名叫《月下》                                 It's called "In the Moonlight."

-歌名真有爱  -谢谢                             - Lovely title, Dylan. - Thanks.

*星星从天边划过* *The stars are falling from the sky*

*它们都是被你吸引而坠落* *And you're the reason why*

*月光洒在你脸庞* *The moon is shining on your face*

*因为它终于感到* *Cause it finally feels*

*它找到了归属* *It's found its place*

*因为宝贝  宝贝* *Cause baby, baby*

*我就是想要干你  干你* *I just wanna do you do you*

*你想不想干我  干我* *Do you wanna do me, do me*

*就在这月下  月下* *Underneath the moonlight the moonlight*

*宝贝  宝贝* *Baby, baby*

*也许我会偷你  偷你* *Maybe I will steal you Uh, steal you*

*这样我就能摸你  摸你* *Just so I can feel you feel you*

*也许这能安抚你  安抚你* *Maybe that would heal you heal you*

*从你身体里* *On the inside*

她不能跟他去 She's so not going.

打死也不准去 Not a chance in hell.

 

 

*它们似乎不在乎* *They don't seem to mind*

*月光洒在你脸庞* *The moon is shining on your fa-a-ace*

*而它终于感到* *And it finally feels it's*

*找到了它的归属* *Found its place 'cause*

*宝贝  宝贝* *Baby, baby*

*我就是想要干你  干你* *I just wanna do you, do you*

*宝贝  你也可以干我  干我* *Baby, you can do me, do me*

*而我则会干你  干你* *And I will do you, do you*

*也许这能安抚你  安抚你* *Maybe it would heal you heal you*

*从你身体里* *From the inside*

*-从你身体里  -从你身体里* *- From the inside  - From the inside*

*-从你身体里  -身体里* *- From the inside  - Inside*

我总是唱不好和声 Never good at harmonizing.

唱得挺好的 That was good.

猜你喜欢

转载自blog.csdn.net/weixin_42072280/article/details/83244631