(Modern Family S01E03) Part4 Phil&Claire Gloria和Luke到Claire家玩 Claire和Luke谈心

Part4 Phil&Claire Gloria和Luke到Claire家玩 Claire和Luke谈心

摩登家庭

第一季第三集

 

曼尼把他最喜欢的桌游带来跟卢克一起玩         Manny brought his favorite game to play with Luke.

叫帝国时代                                                       It's called Empire.

玩家要运用策略  攻城掠地  一统天下                You use strategy to expand territories and take over the world.

卢克会爱死这游戏的  他正在后院玩呢               Luke is gonna love that. He's out back playing.

我要出去买东西  需要给你带点什么回来吗        Do you need me to get you something while I'm out shopping?

多谢好意了  不过用不着  多谢                           That's such a nice offer, but I think we're good. Thanks.

 

你看  这样如何                                                  Okay. What about this?

你都不跟歌洛莉亚和曼尼打招呼的吗                 You don't even say "Hello" To Gloria and Manny?

嗨  歌洛莉亚和曼尼  妈  到底怎么样                  Hi, Gloria and Manny. Okay, Mom, what about this?

-不行  必须穿裙子  -妈  拜托                              - No. You're wearing a dress. - Mom, come on.

怎么啦  今天一下午穿得像个女孩会死吗            What? It's gonna kill you to look like a girl for one afternoon?

要结婚的可是你的朋友  虽然我完全没听说过     But it's a wedding for some friend of yours I never even heard of.

没得商量  裙子你可以再去跟海莉借                   It's non-negotiable. You can borrow a dress of Haley's again.

才不要                                                               No.

那会让人错以为  我是不争气的海莉                   That sends an ugly message- that I'm Haley.

比起逼着我穿裙子                                             You know, instead of trying to force me to wear a dress,

你是不是更该操心怎么让卢克穿裤子                 why don't you worry about getting Luke to wear some pants?

什么  他这是要闹哪样                                        What? Why does he do this?

卢克                                                                  Luke!

拜托  快穿裤子                                                  Pants! Come on!

 

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************

艾丽克斯  何不跟我购物去呢                     Alex, why don't you come shopping with me?

也许我能帮你找到些你喜欢的东西            Maybe I can help you find something that you like.

多谢你的好意了  但她不怎么喜好逛街      That's a really nice offer, but it's not really her thing.

实际上  我挺想去的                                  Actually, I'd love to go.

老实说  你完全不知道我的喜好是什么      See, you don't know what my thing is.

你对我的喜好一无所知                             You have no idea what my thing is.

我知道得非常清楚                                    I know what your thing is.

你就爱激怒老娘发火  你姐呢                    Your thing is to provoke, just like your sister's thing...

就是一天到晚宅在房里                             is to never come out of her room,

而你那个老弟呢                                       and your brother's thing-

就好这一口                                              Well, there's your brother's thing.

卢克  快穿上裤子                                      Luke! Put 'em on! Mm-hmm.

 

 

***************************************************************************************************************************************

此香只应天上有  是你的独家秘方吗             Those cookies smell like heaven. Your own recipe?

不  我只是随便丢进烤箱烤烤罢了                 No, I just throw 'em in the oven.

但加了爱心作为神秘配料对吧                       And added the secret ingredient of caring?

没错                                                              Sure.

你跟卢克玩得开心吗                                     So, you and Luke having a good time?

我也不知道  他不愿意把头上的盒子拿掉       I don't know. He won't come out of his box.

也许我可以待在这儿  跟姐姐聊会儿天           Maybe I'll just stay here and spend some time with my sister.

对噢  好像严格说来  我是你继姐哦                Oh, right. I guess technically I would be your stepsister.

我妈不让我们说"继"字儿                               My mother says we are never to use the word "Step"

因为那意味着不是真的                                 Because it means "Not real."

而我们是个真正意义上的家庭                       And we are a real family. Mmm.

有什么问题吗  克莱尔                                  So what is the matter, Claire?

-什么  -你看起来不大高兴啊                         - What? - You seem sad.

让艾丽克斯给气饱了                                     It's just stuff with Alex.

小孩子的问题  你懂的                                    You know, kid stuff.

小孩子                                                           Kids.

别跟我提孩子  我学校里一堆小屁孩               You don't have to tell me. My school is full of them.

 

 

**************************************************************************************************88

我跟艾丽克斯不止是意见不能统一             Alex and I can't just disagree.

她还总能把事儿闹大                                  I mean, she has to turn everything into a fight.

独立的女强人嘛                                         Hmm. A strong, independent woman.

听上去跟我认识的另外一个人一样             Sounds like somebody else I know.

但我从来都没有恶意                                 I was never hostile though.

我的意思是  关于穿裙子的问题                 I mean, this whole thing with the dress-

海莉可从来不这样                                    Never had this problem with Haley.

也许艾丽克斯只是不想被拿来跟她姐比    Maybe Alex doesn't want to compete with her big sister.

或许她只是想做独一无二的自己              Maybe she's trying to create her own identity.

一旦她穿上裙子  她的独特之处就消失了 Put her in a dress, and she disappears.

就一下午都不行吗                                   For one afternoon?

要让我放弃做自己  哪怕一秒钟都不行     I wouldn't give up being myself for even one second.

有时候真不敢相信你才10岁                     Sometimes it's hard to remember you're only 10 years old.

-10岁零9个月  -好吧                               - And three-quarters. - Yeah.

我是米奇尔  你们要吃橄榄吗                   Hey, it's Mitchell. Do you guys eat olives?

橄榄吗                                                     Olives?

-特棒的橄榄要吗  -好啊                           - Really good olives? - Yeah.

那我给你带了啊                                       You got it.

猜你喜欢

转载自blog.csdn.net/weixin_42072280/article/details/83068021