(Modern Family S01E04) Part 5

 

嗨  老爸                       Hey, Dad.

米奇尔  你来这儿干嘛 Mitchell, what are you doing here?

抱歉打扰你了               Uh, I'm sorry to bother you.

我能跟你和歌洛莉亚说几句吗   Can I talk to you and Gloria for a second?

她出去解决曼尼的事儿了         She's out dealing with a Manny situation.

他把一个小孩的单车给烧了     He set a kid's bike on fire.

为什么                                       Why?

我叫他去报复别的孩子 Oh, I might have told him to get even with some kids,

                          

结果他就做了回"铁血真汉子" and he went all Rambo with it.

是我这个当爹的教育失误         Not my best parenting moment.

也不是最糟的一回啦                Not your worst.

什么事啊                                What's up?

-那个  妈妈回来了  -你妈妈?    - Uh, well, you know, uh, Mom's in town. - Your mom?

不  是你妈妈  她从坟墓里爬出来了   No, your mom. She's back from the grave.

当然是我妈啦  老爸                     Yes. Yes, my mom, Dad.

我妈诈尸也没她可怕                    My mom would be less scary.

听着  是她毁了那次婚礼              Listen, she's a wreck about what happened at the wedding,

                            

所以她想今晚一起去吃饭  向大家道歉 and she wants to come to dinner tonight to apologize to everyone.

你还是她的狗腿子啊                        Still her little errand boy, I see.

                                          

不  为什么大家都这么说啊  才不是  No- Why does everybody keep saying- No.

我只是想让这个家重归于好             I- I'm just trying to piece this family back together.

那你会跟歌洛莉亚说  妈要一起去吃晚饭吗 So, you'll talk to Gloria about Mom coming to dinner?

歌洛莉亚打死都不会同意的                 Oh, Gloria would never go for that in a million years.

她还在生你妈妈的气                          She's still furious with your mother,

所以我没有在和你谈话                     which is why I'm not talking to you.

我怎么得罪你了                                 What did I do?

这次谈话压根就不存在                    This conversation never took place.

你可有点不近人情啊                         That's not very nice.

我大老远跑来的                        I drove all the way here.

                                     

不  你从来就没来过                      No, you didn't. You were never here.

你连电话都没打过                          You never even called.

我本来是要打的                             I would've called,

但我觉得面谈比较好                      but I thought it would be better-

这是怎么一回事啊                           What's happening here?

听着  我也想给这事来个了断            Listen, I would love to get this thing behind us,

但如果我瞒着歌洛莉亚请你妈来的话 but Gloria would never forgive me

她是绝不会原谅我的                       if I pulled a fast one on her.

所以  要由你瞒着她去请你妈来        That's why you're going to pull a fast one on her,

而我则假装对此极力反对                 and I'm not going to like it one bit.

好吧  这太好了                               Okay, that's just great.

没事  好极了  看来又是我背黑锅了 No, that's great. So, it's all up to me.

我听不见你  因为你在家里  而我在打瞌睡 I can't hear you because you're back home, and I'm taking a nap.

猜你喜欢

转载自blog.csdn.net/weixin_42072280/article/details/83244634