(Modern Family S01E03) Part 5 Phil&Jay Phil到Jay家和Jay玩toy airplane

Part 5 Phil&Jay  Phil到Jay家和Jay玩toy airplane

 

我跟杰真是铁哥们儿  真的               Jay and I are buds, for sure-

但我们的亲密关系外界看不出来        but with kind of, um, an invisible asterisk.

                                     

他嘛  不是很爱说话                          Um, he's not, uh- He's not a talker.

也不喜欢拥抱                                   Or-Or a hugger.

有一次他开车碾过我的脚                  Once he ran over my foot with his car.

                               

不过说实话  那时他刚戒烟很烦躁     To-To be fair, he had just given up smoking,

但基本上我们绝对是铁哥们儿           but basically we're-we're buds.

你非得在那傻站着吗                         Do you have to just stand there?

你这样弄得我很不自在                     You're making me feel uneasy.

老天啊  你就坐那吧                          Oh, for God's sake. Sit here. Here.

像这样扶住机翼  我要调下这边         Hold this wing like this while I adjust this.

好的                                                 Okay.

过来  坐这儿                                    Come on. Here.

不要太用力                                      Not too hard.

 

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************************

我跟杰的关系存在的问题就是...                     The thing about me and Jay is our relationship's...

总是停滞不前                                                 always been stuck in that,

总在原地踏步                                                 that primal place where it started.

你懂的  他就像个护雌的银背大猩猩               You know, he's the old silverback protecting his females,

一旦有一只更年轻力壮的猩猩进入族群          then along comes this younger, stronger gorilla swinging in,

把老的那只打败了                                          beating his chest.

你懂的  很自然的  那些雌猩猩就会                 You know, naturally, the ape ladies come running,

投怀送抱  求勾搭求包养                                  presenting their nice scarlet behinds.

猩猩爸爸想要阻止  但办不到                           Papa ape wants to stop all that, but he can't.

你明白吗  生命规律就是那样的  我不是敌人    You know? That's-That's life. I'm not the enemy.

偷猎者才是                                                     The enemy is poachers.

好了  别碰                                                       That'll do it. Don't touch it.

好吧                                                                All right.

-一起玩飞机去吗  -好啊                                   - You wanna go fly it? - Sure.

 

 

********************************************************************************************************************8

-我能试试吗  -不行                           - Now can I try it? - No.

我也应该买一个  我爱死飞机了         I should get one of those. I've always loved planes.

如果上天能给我一次重来的机会        If things had gone a little differently in my life,

我可能是个飞行员                             I think I would have been a pilot.

如果把遥控开关关了                          Hey, what would happen if you turned the remote off

然后又马上打开会发生什么事呢         and then back on real fast?

你还真是个当飞行员的"好料子"         Yeah, you'd have been a great pilot.

那个  你能来个空中大回旋吗             So, can you do a- Can you do a loop-de-loop?

只要我想就行                                    If I wanted to.

不是吧  能让我试试吗                       No way! Can I try it?

不行                                                  No.

我知道你为什么爱玩飞机了  能修身养性     I can see why you like this. It's so peaceful.

就像世界的纷纷扰扰  全不见了一样            It's like the whole world just... disappears out here.

-我还记得有年夏天  -我跟你说                   - I remember this one summer- - I'll tell you what.

我还会个绝招  叫"穿针引线"                        There's another trick called "Threading the needle."

克莱尔和米奇还小的时候我常做给他们看   I used to do it with Claire and Mitch when they were kids.

-想看看吗  -要怎么弄                                  - You wanna try it? - How's it go?

从那边拿个圈圈                                          You grab one of those hoops over there...

然后走到很远很远很远的地方                     and go to the far, far, far end of the field...

站着别动  我会让飞机从圈圈里钻过去         and stand there, and I fly the plane through it.

听起来真酷                                                 Um, that sounds awesome!

-然后我也能试下吗  -不行                           - And then I get a chance flying it? - No.

好吧                                                            Okay.

这儿行不                                                     How's this?

不够远  再站远点                                         Not far enough. Go on.

-好的  -越远越好                                           - Okay. Further down. - You can't go too far.

好的  我懂的                                                Right. Okay, I get it. I get it.

-站这儿行不  -挺好                                       - How's this? - Good.

站好了  千万别动                                          Now stand still. Don't move.

好的  来吧                                                    Okay, let's do it. Whoo!

太酷了  我喜欢                                             Whoo! I love it!

我就喜欢                                                      I love... it!

你拿飞机爆了我的头                                      You drove a plane into my face.

肯定是你动了  我说了不许动的                      You must have moved. I told you to stay still.

-人家才没动  -闭嘴                                        - I didn't move. - Try not to talk.

我先检查一下飞机有没有坏                          I want to make sure nothing's broken.

猜你喜欢

转载自blog.csdn.net/weixin_42072280/article/details/83067864