(Modern Family S01E03) Part 2 Jay&Gloria Jay玩弄飞机 Gloria说兴起对于男人的重要性

Part 2 Jay&Gloria Jay玩弄飞机 Gloria说兴起对于男人的重要性

我真希望能跟你一起宅在家玩玩具飞机             I wish I could stay home with you and fly toy airplanes.

这可不是玩具飞机  曼尼                                   These aren't toy airplanes, Manny.

这叫模型  非常复杂的玩意儿                            These are models, and they're very complicated.

要想成功让它飞起来  就必须了解螺旋桨           You wanna fly one of these, you gotta be familiar with airfoil,

拉你  空气浮力和推力等等                                 drag, lift and thrust-

                                                  

全都是航空动力学的基本原理                           and these are all principles of aerodynamics.

可盒子上写着"适宜12岁及以上人群                  " The box says "12 and up."

什么                                                                  What?

下次你再跟杰一起玩飞机                                  You can fly toy planes with Jay next time.

-今天你得跟卢克待在一起  -为啥啊                   - Today you have to spend time with Luke. - Why?

因为他妈邀请你去  所以你就得去                      Because his mother invited you, so you go.

家庭成员间需要亲密相处  对吧  杰                   Family needs to be close. Right, Jay?

这肯定是印刷错误                                             I'm pretty sure this is a typo.

                                                

 

男人得有点爱好  曼尼他亲爹可有一大堆             Men need their hobbies. Manny's father had many hobbies.

比如沙漠徒步旅行                                               Like hiking in the desert,

还有从那什么玩意儿上蹦下来滑雪的那个            that kind of skiing that they drop you from the-

那玩意儿用英语怎么说来着                                 How do you say in English?

-直升机  -没错                                                    - Helicopter. - Yes.

有一次  他被人激将  竟然跟鳄鱼打拳击              Once, on a dare, he even boxed with an alligator.

                                              

那叫格斗  格斗                                                  "Wrestle." You wrestle-

跟鳄鱼可打不了拳击                                           You can't box with alligators.

你确定吗                                                             Are you sure?

就它们那小爪子怎么戴得上拳击手套                  How would they get the gloves on those little claws?

-看起来不像小手手吗  -像个屁                            - Aren't they like tiny little hands? - No!

好吧  现在我都忘了我们刚刚在说什么了             Okay, now I forgot what we're talking about.

不管怎样  对爷们儿来说  兴趣爱好很重要           Anyways, hobbies are important for the men,

无论是以命相赌的惊险爱好                                 whether you're risking your life...

或是离得远远地玩小飞机都一样                          or flying little planes from a safe distance.

猜你喜欢

转载自blog.csdn.net/weixin_42072280/article/details/83066507