一起学英语第十二期

Rachel broke up with Paolo because he made a move on Phoebe,Ross’s baby will be a girl or boy?Chandler and Joey decide to buy a table together…
Rachel和Paolo分手了因为Paolo吃Phoebe的豆腐,Ross的孩子是女孩还是男孩?Chandler和Joey决定一起买一张桌子。。。。
照例喜欢的图片镇场。
Chandler劝Ross趁虚而入

句子

You think we’re ready for something like that?
你认为我们的关系到那个程度了吗?
It’s your moral obligation as a friend, as a woman. I think it’s a feminist issue.
这是作为朋友,作为女人的的责任, 我觉得涉及到女性权利事宜!
What are you still doing here? She just broke up with the guy, it’s time for you to swoop in!
你还在这干什么? 她刚和那个男的分手,该你趁虚而入啦!
I mean, you…you should be with a guy who knows what he has when he has you.
我的意思是,你应该找一个能明白拥有你是多么幸福的人。
Ross: See, Rach, uh, see, I don’t think that swearing off guys altogether is the answer.
瑞秋,你看,我认为你不应该把所有男人拒之门外。
Ross: I really don’t. I think what you need is to develop a more sophisticated screening process.
我真不这么想。我认为你只不过需要建立一个更精确的筛选方式。
Nothing, I’m sorry, I’m just, I’m out of sorts.
没什么, 对不起, 我只是,我的好心情都没了。
a guy who doesn’t want to know, standing right here!
这儿还站着一个不想知道的人呢!
I think it’s the most beautiful table I’ve ever seen.
我想这是我见过的最漂亮的桌子。
there are three things that you should know about me.
你应该了解关于我的三件事情。
If I had never met him, this wouldn’t never happen to you.
如果我没遇到他,也不会发生这种事情。
No, no, she kicked our butts. You could be on the Olympic standingthere team.
不, 不, 她打得我们丢盔卸甲, 你可以去参加奥林匹克的"旁观者"之队了。

单词

重点单词
重点单词

发布了26 篇原创文章 · 获赞 1 · 访问量 1654

猜你喜欢

转载自blog.csdn.net/xiyangxia666hui/article/details/105592960
今日推荐